Monday, July 9, 2012

A Grim-Grinning Good-Time!


ell, a quick update for Disneyland Annual Passholders seems like a lovely way to begin the week! Even though the news I have to deliver is quite grim, it is brought to you in the most grim-grinning way:

 Tickets for Mickey's HALLOWEEN Party go on pre-sale TODAY for Annual Passholders! 

They sell out very fast.

 Spend-thrifters pay heed: some of the cheaper dates land on a weekday, so before you try to save $20, make certain you're selecting the proper dates! 

  Let's see... you're getting a discounted rate just for being a Passholder, parking is included (in case you don't already have a parking pass add-on) and a chance to get your tickets before anyone else. As you probably already know, it's very rare that Passholders see these kind of perks, so I surely do recommend you put the nail in this coffin. And what better time than HALLOWEEN? If you need any more motivation to attend this ghoulish bash, check out my overview of last year's event. I'll tell you, my personal enthusiasm for something Disneyland is currently promoting has to be enough for a spooky story over a campfire, so if it means anything to you that it has been able to crack the icy heart of a purist - albeit, slightly - , I bet you'll probably enjoy it, too. Give it a stab. Or a crack.

For those of you not in the Annual Passholder crowd, regular pre-sale for Mickey's Halloween Party begins on July 16, 2012.

... Now, get those incredible costumes ready and treat yourself before Donald tries to put firecrackers in your pail!!!


2 comments:

  1. Wow, I'm kind of surprised that they offer discounted tickets to Passholders. I haven't been to one of these events yet. Will they let me in if I go as Cordelia Knott?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard they'll only let you in if you provide chicken dinner for those two crazy time travelers......

    ReplyDelete